Philly Cheesesteak Sliders! Appetizer rolls packed full of your favorite classic cheese steak toppings! An amazing appetizer for game days and parties.
Provolone cheese melted over steak, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms! Add a dipping sauce of Cheez Whiz and you have a winning appetizer! It does not get any better than that! This Philly Cheesesteak recipe will go fast, so maybe make a few platters.
Very Simple recipe!
Ingredients: 1 package dinner rolls 1 lb Ribeye steak 1 package provolone cheese (12 slices) 1 white onion 1 bell pepper About 6 mushrooms sliced 4 tbs butter 1 tbs garlic powder Salt Pepper 1 jar Cheeze Whiz (for dipping)
- Slice steak into cardboard thin strips. In a pan over medium-high heat. Sear steak strips, season with salt and pepper.
- Once steak has cooked for a few minutes but still has some pink to it. Add 2 tbs butter and let caramelize.
- Remove steak from pan.
- In the same pan add mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and 2 tbs butter. Add 1 tbs garlic, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook until tender.
- Add steak back to veggie mixture. Stir gently together. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Cut dinner rolls in half.
- Layer bottom halves of rolls in a baking dish.
- Lay provolone cheese slices over top of dinner roll layer.
- Add meat and veggie mixture over top of provolone. Make an even layer.
- Put the top of the dinner rolls on, coat with melted butter.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Heat Cheez Whiz in saucepan (dipping sauce)
Serve and enjoy!
Watch this instructional video to learn how to make these delicious Philly Cheesesteak Sliders!
More From Baum Grillin’z: Coffee Mug Cake