Simple pork chop recipe that will have you wanting more! Very easy yet delicious recipe. Sweet maple syrup combined with balsamic vinegar makes for a great combination!
2 Pork Tenderloins 1 Tbsp olive oil 1/4 cup maple syrup 3-4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar 2 Tbsp beef broth 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 clove garlic smashed 4 Tbsp butter (sliced into 1 Tbsp cubes) 1 sprig fresh rosemary 1 sprig fresh thyme salt and pepper to taste
MAKE THE GLAZE:
In a small saucepan, combine beef broth, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard and some salt and pepper. Heat over MED heat until it reaches a low boil. Cook until sauce reduces down, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
COOK THE PORK CHOPS:
- Place cast iron skillet on grill grate and preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Pat dry pork chops then rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in the skillet, listen for the sizzle. Add butter, rosemary,thyme and crushed garlic to skillet. Let cook 2-3 minutes to sear. Brush pork with glaze.
- Flip pork chops over, brush the other side with the glaze, Cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F (about 5-8 minutes, depending on the size of your pork chops).
- Move pork chops to a plate, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
Serve pork chops with a bit of the glaze drizzled over the top